This highly visible and highly impactful activity allows you to attract interested and qualified delegates and update them personally on the science that supports your campaigns and products. It is one of the most popular opportunities for honest and open debate between the medical professions on the topics most relevant to your corporate objectives.
- Special time slots have been designated for all symposiums and will be allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- The Sponsor may select speakers and topics and must cover all speakers’ expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Symposium speakers have already been invited by UAA 2017.
- Speakers selected by the sponsors need to be approved by the Scientific Committee prior to being invited.
- All Satellite Symposia programs must be submitted for approval by the UAA 2017 Scientific Committee.
- Set-up & tear down time should be included in the duration. Please refer to the list below to have an overview of all possibilities and prices.
The time slots are outside of the main congress sessions which maximizes the number of people that can attend your symposia session.
- Room rental & existing audio – visual facilities, existing staging and lighting
- Poster display outside of the Congress room (provided by Sponsor)
- Use of UAA Congress logo for advertising
- Details of the symposium in the final programme and on website
- Complementary invitation/insert in delegate bags (prior approval from Organisers required
|Friday August 4, 2017||Breakfast*
|Saturday August 5, 2017||Breakfast*
|Sunday August 6, 2017||Breakfast*
*There is no Food & Beverage included in the above listed prices. Should the sponsor wish to purchase any catering or additional services for their symposium these must be done directly with the HKCEC.